A group moderator is someone who has the same controls over a group as the group creator. The moderator can accept sets for the groups, create contests, and invite members.
Add a moderator
- From the Group page, click Moderate
- Click the Members tab
- Click the member you want to add as moderator
- Click Make Moderator
Only members with 30 followers can be a moderator. Polyvore can't add moderators for you. After you have appointed someone a moderator, you can't remove them from that role.
- You may send one invite at a time
- Group invites expire after 7 days
- Invites can only be sent to members you're following
Each group can only run one contest at a time. See our contest help page for more info on contests.