Polyvore Groups provide common spaces for exploring themes and for hanging out with like-minded people. Currently, creating groups is only available on the desktop version of Polyvore. Here's how to create a group.
- Go to your Activity page
- Click Create a Group
- Complete the information fields
- Click Create
Ensure a similar group doesn't already exist. If you find an existing group, please join that group instead of creating a new one.
- You must have at least 30 followers to create a group.
- You can't delete a group once you create it.
- Each member can create up to 5 groups.
- If you don't want to moderate a group anymore, you can leave the group.
- Keep submissions on topic by moderating your group. Highly focused groups are more successful.