Polyvore takes copyright issues very seriously. If you find your copyrighted images on Polyvore and don't want them there, please let us know online or in writing.
Please submit takedown requests directly through our online form.
Send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item. You must include URLs for the material you want taken down.
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number and email address, so that Polyvore can contact you.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notice, proving that you are a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the written communication to the following address:
701 First Ave #D
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.