The Clipper works best with the latest versions of the browsers listed below. If you're using an outdated or unsupported browser, the Clipper may not work properly. These troubleshooting tips can help you solve the problem and get it working again.
Download a new browser
Click any of the browser names below to download the latest versions.
Update your current browser
Click any of the browser names below to learn how to update your favorite browser.
Remove the Clipper & re-download it
Note - If your browser isn't listed below, refer to your browser's support website for info on how to remove extensions.
- Click Tools | select Add-ons.
- Click Remove, next to the extension you'd like to remove.
- Restart Firefox.
- Click the Chrome menu icon | select Settings.
- Click Extensions.
- Click the Remove icon , next to the extension you'd like to remove.
- The confirm removal window appears.
- Click Remove.
- Restart Chrome.
Once you remove the clipper, you can re-download it here.